Department Guidance 뉴노멀시대!!! 인정받는 엔지니어의 삶을 시작하는 나의 여정...기계·자동차공학과
Creating a business model that can contribute to the development of local industries
- Yangsan, Gyeongsangnam-do, where Yeongsan University is located, has many small and medium-sized enterprises located in the Soju and Gohyeon industrial complexes, but the technological environment is poor.
- Take advantage of the geographical advantage of forming a central belt for industrial-educational cooperation in close proximity to automobile machinery industrial complexes in the southeastern region from Ulsan, the mecca of the machinery and automobile industry, to Busan and Gyeongnam.
- Therefore, it aims to establish its status as a representative sample model for industry-academia collaboration that can lead and stimulate these companies and contribute to the development of local industries as well as the development of companies.
- With the establishment of the Automotive Department, we intend to promote technological innovation in all activities of the company, such as design, development, and production, by combining the professional skills and theories of research personnel within the university through field technology through industry-academia-research cooperation.
- Securing the foundation for operation by creating business models through new technology development items related to future automobiles
Enhancing the employment rate by nurturing talents tailored to local companies
- If industry-university linkages are established with the goal of nurturing talents who can be put into the field upon graduation, considering the local industrial base centered on manufacturing, it is possible to nurture excellent manpower and produce new employees with rich experience at an early stage, creating a win-win between companies and universities. WIN strategies are possible
Rather than settling for a closed ivory tower through industry-academia-research cooperation, it is necessary to inspire entrepreneurship and competitive climate in the industrial field and improve financial self-sufficiency.
- In order for industries to have technological competitiveness, it is necessary to actively participate in industry-university-research cooperation and induce them to experience the importance of cooperative R&D.
Securing the foundation of relatively weak engineering colleges in line with national policy
- Securing the foundation for additional engineering colleges in the existing IT field
- Received orders for large-scale national projects in line with science and engineering encouragement policies
- Retrain existing industrial manpower to secure and supply high-quality technical manpower
- Instruct students to learn scientific and analytical theories and implement dynamic experiments and projects for applied ·problems dealing with practical real situations.
- Cooperation with auto belt companies in the southeastern region